Signature CLT General Rental Agreement and Policies
IF THE CREDIT CARD HOLDER IS NOT GOING TO BE PRESENT WHEN THE VEHICLE ARRIVES, WE MUST HAVE YOU SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND FAX BACK TO US AT 704-759-9603, otherwise we will assume you will be present to sign when the vehicle arrives
1. This agreement/email confirmation is a CONTRACT between Signature CLT and the customer for hire of the limousine service and pertains specifically to the performance by the customer in the limousine.
2. Deposits for all reservations are non-refundable. The deposit must be applied at a later date.
3. The balance shown on initial confirmation will be charged in full 7 days prior to your scheduled ride. Any overtime charges will be run 24-72 hours after your run. Once your pre arranged time has expired, overtime pay will apply in ¼ hour increments.
4. Any changes to pick up time within 24 hours may be subject to charges from original pick up time at the discretion of Signature CLT.
5. Signature CLT is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
6. A fee of $200.00 for each carpet or seat burn OR excessive clean up due to spills on carpet or seats. Sanitation fee is $300.00 for anyone who loses their control of bodily functions in the vehicle for hire.
7. No Drugs allowed, and alcohol only permitted when all passengers are 21 or older in North Carolina. South Carolina is a No Open Container State in any type vehicle. All Signature CLT vehicles are Non Smoking. Any law enforcement fines issued to the driver or passengers dealing with Alcoholic beverages will be paid for by the customer.
8.The driver has the right to terminate run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to open the emergency hatch except for emergency purpose.
9. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
10. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
11. Receipt of this confirmation in any form, Ex. email/US Mail allows Signature CLT to run the balance due and any overtime on the credit card given at time of reservation or any 3rd party credit card if all amounts due are not paid to the driver in cash.
12. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Children under 14, must be accompanied by at least one adult.